Dr. Beverly Anarumo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Anarumo?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Anarumo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2016

My grandson been going here since he was born 2000, he thinking she is great. He said she's easy to talk to and she listens to what he says. For a sixteen year old boy to say that She must be doing something's right. I have to agree with him. The staff are a great team and they treated us like family.

March 26th, 2015

I've been there since i was little and i love it.

May 3rd, 2013

Great, caring doctor!! Open to natural medicine... Love that!!

Great and caring doctor! They always make time to see my daughter when she is sick,which is very often, giving up their lunch. Dr. Anarumo has even come in on a Saturday for my daughter. She is very caring & strives to maintain health for children. She explains everything very thoroughly & takea time to answer all questions. She always sends you home with a paper of everything discussed incase you didn't catch at all during the appoimemt. Warning... Hand writting can be awful!! I love that she is open to natural medicine. Every time she tells me natural options I can use instead of prescription medicine. She fights for the proper healthcare for your child. We had a bad experience at the ER; she got on the phone and reported the ER doctor to the hospital & gave them a piece of her mind. Samething for my sister's son. Her son had been to the ER 3 times with nonstop diarrhea & everytime they sent them home & said it was a virus, no test or anything. My sis took him to dr. Anarumo that Monday & as soon as she walked in the room she could tell, just by the smell of him, he had salmonella poisining. After test, she was correct. He was so dehydrated. Dr. Anarumo was completely disturbed by the fact that the ER didn't run test, esp 3 days of proficient diarrhea, & they didn't realize he was dehydrated. She admitted him to the hospital and let them have a piece of her mind. She handles business when it needs to be handled! My only complaints, is the office could be better decorated & more intriguing for the children!! Especially something for them to do in the waiting room b/c at times the wait can be long; that's only b/c they do their best at seeing sick children. Also, at first the front desk can seem to be "unhappy" but, when you get to know them, they're great! Her dress appearance & office decor isn't always the best, but if you are looking for a great quality doctor with a great deal of knowledge and is open to natural medicine, then appearance shouldn't matter!! It's not about appearance, it's about what's on the inside & she's extremely knowledgable & caring on the inside!!

March 25th, 2013

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

This doctor is horrible! She was extremely rude to my son and to me. She insulted us and asked if our son was a product of insest atleast five times! When you have a parents in front of you, in business suits, an extremely happy infant with nothing wrong with him, why would you ask this!? I understand this office is not in the best location and I only know what type of patients she has on her books, but seriously! When we left, the waiting room had several pregnant young teenagers; it's a peds office, not an OBGYN! Will be reporting her to the neccessary levels for her misuse of education. Tried running all sorts of random tests on our son and told us her was mental challenged because of his size and because he doesn't use signing. What a joke! If I met this woman outside of the office, I would never believe her if she told me she was a doctor. Doesn't have the apperence of one, the behavior of one and surely doesn't have the intelligence of one! DO NOT RECOMMEND!

February 1st, 2013

Great Dr and office

They are ALWAYS willing to get my son in when he is sick, no matter how busy they are, once they have even given up their lunch hour to get him in. Great doctor with wonderfully helpful staff! Highly recommend!

February 22nd, 2012

Bad Experience

Had a terrible experience while at this doctors office. First the staff was talking about patients and medical information with the door open and a waiting room full of people. A clear violation of HIPAA Laws.Then after one and a half hours of waiting, I approached the less than friendly person sitting at the desk to ask how much longer I would have to wait. She went on to tell me that I was a call in appointment and she couldn't tell me. Rude with a bunch of excuses, I left. I will now be looking for a new doctor!

February 17th, 2011

She is who you WANT caring for your children...

Dr. Beverly has been my children's doctor for years. My oldest is now 32, while my youngest is 16. She has seen them through many events and has regularly spotted clues that others missed. I honestly must say she's the best pediatrician my children ever had - due to insurance demands, we've been forced to alternate from time to time and always thrilled when we were able to return to Dr. Anarumo. You cannot possibly ask for a more well-rounded medical professional.

August 13th, 2010

Excellent Doctor, takes the time with you. Couldn't ask for a better, more thorough doctor.

October 15th, 2009

Love her! Very thorough and professional. Will call you back personally when needed.

January 5th, 2009

Excellent doctor!!!

Dr. Anarumo is so dedicated, she has even cared for my daughter while SHE herself was ill - covering up, of course. She also responds to calls to her answering services in a timely and professional manner.

December 3rd, 2008

Life Saver

She saved my son's life. A++++

September 19th, 2017