A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Bell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College Of Georgia
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Ann Bell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beverly A. Bell practice?
- Dr. Beverly Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Bell practices Pediatrics near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians.