Dr. Beverly Biller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Biller?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Biller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 18th, 2012

dr biller, in my opinion, is a very pompous, arrogant and insensitive dr. i found that she did not take me seriously and focussed only on one issue, sending me for many series of tests, i asked if it is possible it could be something else, which was dismissed and told to come back 6 months later. i'm 20 years old, gained 50 pounds under a month, dr biller said to look at my diet and go swimming for exercise. my diet is very good and after gaining that much weight, who wants to put on a bathing suit? thanksfully, my dr at home took me seriously and diagnosed me with pcos and pre-diabetes. i would not recommend this dr and actually her fellow, dr lippincott. somewhere along their vast education, they both skipped the class on bedside manners.

November 18th, 2010

Dr. Biller is Brilliant! Honestly one of the smartest people I have ever met. If you have Cushing's Syndrome she is the person to go to...she has taken very very good care of me and has literally saved my life. Can't say enough good things about her.

June 9th, 2014