A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Blaisure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaisure
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Blaisure Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Blaisure, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaisure graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Blaisure has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Hospital Center for Health
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Carter Blaisure MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly C. Blaisure practice?
- Dr. Beverly Blaisure has 8 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Blaisure practices Family Medicine near Philipsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA and Lock Haven, PA.
See Philipsburg Primary Care Doctors.