A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Blaisure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Blaisure, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaisure graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Blaisure has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Hospital Center for Health
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Carter Blaisure MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly C. Blaisure practice?
- Dr. Beverly Blaisure has 8 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Blaisure practices Family Medicine near Philipsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA and Lock Haven, PA.
See Philipsburg Primary Care Doctors.