A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Brennan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Brennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Smith Brennan MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly S. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Beverly Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Brennan practices Internal Medicine near Haverhill, MA.
See Haverhill Internists.