A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Cooper Green - Mercy Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly A Brown MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Beverly Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Brown practices Emergency Medicine near Russellville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Oxford, MS.
See Russellville Emergency Physicians.