Overall Review

3.4

April 28th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Carl! BA Perfection
I recently (3 weeks ago) underwent Breast Augmentation and Dr. Beverly Carl was amazing! She explained the procedure, options, and recovery allowing me to make an informed decision based on my expectations. I had the pleasure of seeing examples of her work and knew I would not find a more experienced PS. A couple days after making my decision I received a letter from Dr. Carl assuring me and confirming all that was discussed in my appointment. She had taken the time to personally write and it was a huge comfort letting me know I had made the right decision. The office staff are fantastic. I emailed Olivia many times with just one more question and Autumn called to confirm all my appointments a couple days before. They are always checking to see how everything with recovery is going and just overall very pleasant to talk to. The day of Surgery, Dr. Carl again reviewed all my information and after making some markings on my chest it was into surgery. I woke up with mild discomfort but the staff at Edgeworth Surgery were very supportive. A bit in recovery and I was sent home to recover. 3 weeks have now past and I had stitches removed today. I couldn't be happier with my recovery or results! I would recommend anyone who is searching for a PS or considering Breast Augmentation to schedule an appointment with Dr.Carl. I expected recovery to be difficult but following Drs orders proved to be easier than I anticipated and my results are pure perfection. Thank you Dr. Carl!

February 12th, 2016
Do not go to dr. Carl. She wants your money. Went in for juvaderm at 575 a syringe. Said I needed only one syringe. Filled on side of laugh lines with 3 pokes. Other side 2. Asked her about it and she relied she did the same in both sides. I wasn't born yesterday dr. Carl. As I went along with my day. One side was beautiful, the other side (laugh lines) NOTHING!! I am positive she used one syringe for one side and just poked me in the other side to make me think she was putting some product in!! I mean, the two sides looked nothing alike! Such a scam artist. Well, I went back in that day thinking I could get my money's worth, but No!! She said I had to buy another syringe!! Go figure dr Carl !! Of course I was crying not able to spend the extra money!! She and her staff could of cared less and laughed their way to the bank. I had to do it cause I didn't look normal. One side treated and the other side not. I will NEVER EVER give u my business again Dr Carl and will definitely spread the word about you!!

December 7th, 2015
Dr Carl was a life saver for me. I needed breast reconstruction and she was there for me. She was completely professional, and knowledgable. I trusted her completely and I had beautiful results. She went above and beyond what I expected. I would highly recommend her !!!!

January 24th, 2015
I am a longtime patient. I have always asked for the first appointment of the day. With every single appointment Dr Carl was extremely late! How can you be late for the first appointment of the day numerous times? She obviously doesn't care about her patients!

December 19th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor! Wonderful staff! Cares very much about you and what you want. Would not go to anyone else. Can't say enough about this Doctor. She is a knowledgeable doctor and a really nice person too. Doctor and a really nice person too !

October 14th, 2014
Person at check out is very rude

June 10th, 2013
Highly Recommend
Dr. Carl listens to your requests. She carefully explains your options. I had a facelift and the results were great. I see her regularly for fills and she is always aware of new procedures products and how to use them with minimal pain. My after effects of bruising and swelling were minimal. Highly recommended!

April 28th, 2012
very nice experience

October 25th, 2010
Horrible
Go to someone else!! Save your money. I have been trying to fix the horrible surgery that was done to me for years!