A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Carraway-Handley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Carraway-Handley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Carraway-Handley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Carraway-Handley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carraway-Handley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly L Carraway-Handley MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly L. Carraway-Handley practice?
- Dr. Beverly Carraway-Handley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Carraway-Handley practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.