A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Coleman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Coleman, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Gilbert Coleman FACR and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly G. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Beverly Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Coleman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.