A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Coleman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Coleman, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly G Coleman FACR and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly G. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Beverly Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Coleman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.