A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Coleman, MD, FACR is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beverly G. Coleman practice?
Dr. Beverly Coleman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.