A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Copeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Copeland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Stanford University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Copeland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Anne Copeland MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly A. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Beverly Copeland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Copeland practices Family Medicine near Arcata, CA.
Additional practice locations include: McKinleyville, CA.
See Arcata Family Physicians.