Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beverly Dahms
Dr. Beverly Dahms, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Hematology and Pediatrics. Dr. Dahms is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation and UH Cleveland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Beverly Dahms has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Beverly Dahms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Karen Lidsky
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Cleveland, OH 0 mi23
Dr. Brian Berman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Cleveland, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Catherine L'Armand
Cleveland, OH 0 mi9