A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly DeVaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly DeVaughn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly DeVaughn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVaughn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. DeVaughn has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly DeVaughn MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly DeVaughn practice?
- Dr. Beverly DeVaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly DeVaughn practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.