A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Epstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Epstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Epstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly A Epstein MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly A. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Beverly Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Epstein practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.