Dr. Beverly Friedlander MD Patient Reviews

4.8

September 19th, 2016
Second Time Around
Dr. Bev is an ultimate professional and I am overwhelmingly satisfied with the results that I have achieved under her guidance. My augmentation (second one - silicone augmentation after silicone augmentation 16 years ago) is beautiful! Very natural looking and feeling giving me just the results I wanted. I could not be happier and really do appreciate the consideration and input Dr. Bev and her team provided in bringing me to these results.

May 6th, 2016
Coolsculpting
I went to visit Dr. Friedlander for cool sculpting after my husband read about it this newer technology that destroys fat cells. After years of trying to lose weight after the age of 40 now 54 my husband encouraged me to give this procedure a try. Dr. Frielander's consultation was very informative and she shared her personal story of having the cool sculpting procedure done for herself. Her personal touch made me feel very comfortable that the procedure was valid and proven. Most women know the frustration of pre menopausal weight gain and try many diets that aren't effective. The cool sculpting procedure is so easy with no downtime and results are great. I am so happy with the results that I am going to do another part of my body. Friends and family noticed that my body was shrinking and it felt wonderful to try on clothes and look in the mirror with a better image. Deb the technician who performed the cool sculpting procedure on me was so friendly and comforting during the procedure and her recommendation on what areas to get done worked out well. I highly recommend Dr.Friedlander's office for cool sculpting. You will be pleased at the results of this innovative procedure to finally get rid of fat in areas that were stubborn.

April 19th, 2016
My wife tasked me with finding the right doctor to perform the procedures she wanted to have done. After an exhaustive internet search, looking at before and after photos, we found Dr. Freidlander. Who better, than another woman, knows how a woman should look. After a consult, we knew we were in the right place. Dr. Freidlander and her staff could not have been kinder and understanding in helping my wife look as beautiful as she had hoped. My wife could not be happier. We are truly grateful.

February 24th, 2016
FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!!
I am so grateful to Dr. Friedlander and her whole staff for making me feel comfortable, confident and safe about making the big decision of getting a breast augmentation. I couldn't be happier!! I had such a great experience from day one and throughout my entire journey. I had gone to several different doctors for opinions and none of them compared to Dr. Friedlander, she took her time and made sure I would be happy with the results. I strongly recommend Dr. Beverly Friedlander to anyone wanting natural looking results. I am forever grateful!!!

January 16th, 2016
Coolsculpting
Dr. Friedlander and her staff are professional, experienced, and extremely caring. This was my first time having a procedure like this done, and I felt very comfortable and cared for throughout the entire process. This was overall a very positive experience, and I highly recommend Dr. Friedlander and her staff!

January 10th, 2016
Fabulous Doctor
Dr. Friedlander is incredibly patient and kind, and spends a lot of time discussing options that will benefit her patients. She tailors procedures to the individual versus a one size fits all approach. Her attention to detail and steady hand are what set her apart from other surgeons. She is incredibly talented with injectables, and they are relatively painless with minimal downtime. An honest doctor with quality results!

December 3rd, 2015
Beautiful Results
Dr. Friedlander has a beautiful office, calm demeanor and has one of the most steady hands I have ever seen! Beautiful results, thank you to Dr. Friedlander and her amazing staff!

November 6th, 2015
I recently had abdominal liposuction with Dr. Friedlander. I am a physician myself and did a lot of research before I chose Dr. Friedlander. I was extremely impressed with the entire process from my initial consultation to the final results. Dr. Friedlander is very knowledgeable about all the newest techniques in plastic surgery and she really knows what she is doing. Being a woman herself, she really understands the body and how to make it look its best! I had so many questions and she always took the time to answer all of them and made me feel very comfortable about the procedure. She went out of her way to accommodate my schedule and always made herself very available which I really appreciate. Her office staff was always very nice and also took the time to answer any questions I had. I will definitely be using Dr. Friedlander again and would recommend her to my friends, family and patients. Overall a great experience!

October 2nd, 2014
Natural, Age Appropriate Look
So very, very pleased with Dr. Bev's work! She gave options, addressed my concerns and time to think about what I wanted. I'm loving my new shape.

July 21st, 2014
Couldn't be happier!
I recently had breast augmentation and liposuction. I couldn't be more happier and pleased with my outcome. Dr. Friedlander knows a women's body and exactly what type and size implant should be placed. I don't look like I have melons sitting on my chest. I look like I have natural boobs! Thanks to Dr. Friedlander I can finally wear a bikini!!

July 16th, 2014
Breast Augmentation
I came to Dr. Friedlander with an interest in undergoing breast augmentation and haven't looked back since. My decision to go ahead with the procedure was immediate. The office staff was friendly and made me feel like I was at home in their office from the start. Dr. Friedlander listed to me as I explained what I was looking for and assured me that I could have exactly that. She gave me the professional input and advice that I needed. Since having the procedure my life has changed. I feel more confident, beautiful, and absolutely love the results! My husband loves my new look and I can honestly say that my marriage has improved as a direct result because I am able to be more intimate with my new-found confidence. It is all I have ever wanted. I look and feel terrific and I thank Dr. Friedlander for all of it. I highly recommend Dr. Friedlander if you are looking to have any cosmetic procedure.

May 16th, 2012
Finally I get to publically thank you
Dr. Friedlander, you and your nurse were kind enough to return to your office after hours to suture my daughter's lip after a dog bite. I know you don't usually do emergencies, but you were kind enough to help us and you didn't even bill me, knowing my daughter was not insured. Once again, I thank you for your kindness!