Dr. Beverly Fulcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Fulcher?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Fulcher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Fulcher is highly competent. She is very thorough, She answered all my questions and spent all the time with me which I needed, She explained all the options of diagnosis and treatment. I have been very pleased on every visit.

March 15th, 2013

Very Clinical personality

She diagnosed my problem and gave me a treatment. The medication made me deathly sick so I returned for a different option. She basically told me that was the only treatment available and I could take it or not. She then walked out in a huff. It was very unprofessional and I was made to feel like I was an idiot. I went to another doctor who gave me a new treatment that worked just fine and that doctor was not condescending or rude to me. I will never go back!!

November 27th, 2012

Wonderful Lady

Dr. Fulcher was a caring person and was very concerned about my husbands problem, after treating him for the problem she explained how many factors were involved in his life time of treatments, Greg is almost 60 years old and this is the first time any Dr. has told him his problem can not be fixed by surgery alone. This being his second time to undergo the same surgery in four years and no results from the first surgery. He now feels so much better and understands about what he needs to do to help his own self when the problem returns because she took the time to exsplain it.the staff was very nice and helpful also. We Love ST. Dom

October 10th, 2012

As an older patient I appreciated she did not rush through my visit. She listened to my symptoms, asked questions and took care of my problem.

August 3rd, 2012

Ive never been treated so badly by a doctor

Dr. Fulcher did not provide me with any concern or care for an ongoing problem with my ears. She spent very little time trying to figure out what was going on and she literally laughed in my face as a result of me crying after her telling me that nothing was wrong with me. I cannot hear well and I have a lot of pressure in my ears and they have not popped in over three weeks. It's very frustrating for me but she did not care and humiliated me. This entire conversation about my ears was done in a hallway, not a private room. I will never return to this doctor again but I do hope that one day, she will actually care when a patient is suffering and not make them feel like they ate crazy for having a problem

August 28th, 2017