Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 18th, 2013

Dr Wood is very kind & caring. She takes time to answer all of your questions thoroughly. She makes you feel like you are her only patient, for the day even though she has to be crazy busy. The office staff is very friendly as well.

May 19th, 2013

This office gossips about patients, while the patient is in the waiting room. They display unethical conduct, by releasing patient's personal information. Dr. Wood is liable for herself and her staff's conduct. This office fails to maintain professional boundaries, very unprofessional and the doctor who will be held liable, will be Dr. Beverly G. Wood, MD.

Oct 22nd, 2012

Love the office staff! Dr. Wood is a very busy woman so sometimes I feel rushed but she'll always listen and answer any questions. She's also very LOUD and sometimes you can hear her in the other room! But she's got a wonderful personality and is very energetic!

Jan 3rd, 2011

Awesome Doctor. She has been my OB/GYN since 1999. Dr. Wood has delivered all three of my children and she cares-truly cares. I have referred multiple friends and family to her who all have the same love her attitude!

Aug 24th, 2010

Dr Wood helped me through my first miscarriage and then through my high risk pregnancy with my twins. She was the greatest - she was there any time I had a question or concern and really cared. Dr Wood is the reason I have healthy 10 year old twins today. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Jul 14th, 2010

I have used Dr. Wood for over 7 years. She has delivered 3 of my 4 kids. My only regret is not having found her for the first one! She is a breath of fresh air. She's been excited about each of my babies. She is kind, caring, gentle, professional, and involved my husband throughout the pregnancy.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Kelli Grant on Sep 21st, 2009

Dr. Wood just has a way of making you feel like a family member who is expecting, but has more knowledge than any of my family members : )

Awesome and very caring doctor show details Awesome and very caring doctor
by Anita Ali on Jul 3rd, 2009

Dr. Wood is amazing, I met her first time and I have never been to a doctor who cared so much and never made you feel awkward. She is amazing and I will recommend her to everybody

Wonderful doctor and staff!!! show details Wonderful doctor and staff!!!
by Citysearch User on Mar 3rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Wood and I had the best experience. From the moment I walked in the door and until I left her staff ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Good obgyn show details Good obgyn
by Citysearch User on Mar 7th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was forced to change to Dr.s Wood and Emmet when my doctor moved out of town and sold his business. I was concerned about breaking in a n...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com