Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Colleen Metzger on Nov 5th, 2015

Dr . Beverly Wood is excellent so caring and professional . Natalie her nurse is always patient and always has time for your questions. Her staff is the best. Thank You all.

Aug 18th, 2013

Dr Wood is very kind & caring. She takes time to answer all of your questions thoroughly. She makes you feel like you are her only patient, for the day even though she has to be crazy busy. The office staff is very friendly as well.

Oct 22nd, 2012

Love the office staff! Dr. Wood is a very busy woman so sometimes I feel rushed but she'll always listen and answer any questions. She's also very LOUD and sometimes you can hear her in the other room! But she's got a wonderful personality and is very energetic!

Jan 3rd, 2011

Awesome Doctor. She has been my OB/GYN since 1999. Dr. Wood has delivered all three of my children and she cares-truly cares. I have referred multiple friends and family to her who all have the same love her attitude!

Aug 24th, 2010

Dr Wood helped me through my first miscarriage and then through my high risk pregnancy with my twins. She was the greatest - she was there any time I had a question or concern and really cared. Dr Wood is the reason I have healthy 10 year old twins today. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Jul 14th, 2010

I have used Dr. Wood for over 7 years. She has delivered 3 of my 4 kids. My only regret is not having found her for the first one! She is a breath of fresh air. She's been excited about each of my babies. She is kind, caring, gentle, professional, and involved my husband throughout the pregnancy.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Kelli Grant on Sep 21st, 2009

Dr. Wood just has a way of making you feel like a family member who is expecting, but has more knowledge than any of my family members : )

Awesome and very caring doctor show details Awesome and very caring doctor
by Anita Ali on Jul 3rd, 2009

Dr. Wood is amazing, I met her first time and I have never been to a doctor who cared so much and never made you feel awkward. She is amazing and I will recommend her to everybody