A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Gerard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Gerard, MD is board certified in Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Gerard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Gerard MD is a female Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly Gerard practice?
- Dr. Beverly Gerard has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Gerard practices Gynecology near Clayton, GA.
See Clayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.