A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Gerard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Gerard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Gerard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Elizabeth Gerard MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly E. Gerard practice?
- Dr. Beverly Gerard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Gerard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Tyler, TX.
See Amarillo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.