Dr. Beverly Gilder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Gilder?

October 24th, 2013

I have seen several neurologists in the Denver area who were not knowledgeable regarding my health condition. It was refreshing that she was not only knowledgeable, but took the time to actively listen to my concerns and explain my treatment options. I have been very satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. Gilder and would highly recommend her to others.

August 22nd, 2012

I love Dr. Gilder and her assistant Kristi. Dr. Gilder is very smart and takes such good care of us. My husband has migraines and I have issues related to a spider bite. I have seen a couple neurologist and have never been so comfortable. No question is stupid!

July 27th, 2012

Best Neurologist

Dr Gilder is a very caring, competent physician. I have been to several Neuros through the last several years for migraines and ms and she is the best by far. Her assistant is very pleasant and helpful with all of my prescription and scheduling needs. Sometimes the wait is a bit long in the waiting room but this is probably due to the fact that she gives each patient the time they need.

June 23rd, 2012

Dr. Gilder herself is a great doctor and she knows her stuff; however I have had many problems with her office. Every time that I have gone in I have had to wait 30 min-1 hr after my appointment time to see her. She also does not follow up. With having migraines that sometimes require me to go to the hospital 10hrs later to 3 days later I do not feel is an appropriate response time. Her secretary is snippy and rude. I have decided to change doctors and now I'm experiencing a hard time getting any of my records transferred. She is an amazing doctor in the aspect that she knows her stuff, I just wish it was all around good.

April 28th, 2011

I liked Dr.Gilder and felt she was very thorough in my evaluation. I just never received any follow up after my tests. She does not have a nurse and has only one office member who is responsible for administrating her practice. It took the office 10 days to schedule my test and then 2 weeks after my test I received copies of the results but with no explanation or note. I never received a phone call from the doctor or staff as to how to proceed or how to interpret the papers sent to me. The time frame from initial appointment to follow up after test was 8 weeks. Dealing with neurological patients I feel this is not an acceptable turnaround and one that I am not comfortable with. It is unfortunate as I really like this doctor and she came positively recommended to me from another practitioner.

February 16th, 2010

Great care & comfortable setting

Very comfortable and easy to talk to. Your health was a concern not a problem to be addressed with love and a smile. Sometimes even a hug!

December 30th, 2016