Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Irresponsible and unprofessional show details Irresponsible and unprofessional
Jan 8th, 2015

Disgustingly horrible. No respect for my worth as a patient evidenced by not listening, making assumptions, and giving a diagnosis that she didn't bother to discuss with me. In addition to making her "diagnosis" she then commented on my assessment that I wasn't worthy of treatment. I saw her once and this was her quality of care. My prayers are for her to get the help she needs before trying to damage any more unsuspecting people.

Sep 18th, 2012

Awful Psych. Down right sorry excuss for a provider

Goes above and beyond show details Goes above and beyond
May 1st, 2012

BEST psychiatrist I have ever worked with. She cared for 5 of my children and dealt with: mood disorder, ADHD, autism, PDD-NOS, anxiety, depression. This doc does her homework. She's THE most up-to-date on uses for medications and dealing with difficult and unique situations. If we lived within 150 miles of her I would make the effort it took to get the kids to her... she has been impossible to replace.

Stay Far Away from Her!!!! show details Stay Far Away from Her!!!!
May 5th, 2011

I was her patient between 1990-1994 when she was conducting "therapy" out of her trash and cluttered home in San Francisco. She was verbally and emotionally abusive. It has taken me an additional 10 years of therapy with another therapist to recover. She IGNORED my plea for help after I called her in tears on the evening of October 11, 1990 telling her that I was suicidal. My Mother witnessed this. I made a serious attempt at my life the next afternoon. She NEVER visted me while I was in the ICU. (I was a minor at the time) My parents did not know what their rights were. I ended up emotionally wrecked and dependent on her after four years. I also gained 150 lbs within the first year I was with her. In the last six years I have lost the weight and gained my life back. No Thanks to her.