Dr. Beverly Hendelman Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Hendelman?

Irresponsible and unprofessional

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Disgustingly horrible. No respect for my worth as a patient evidenced by not listening, making assumptions, and giving a diagnosis that she didn't bother to discuss with me. In addition to making her "diagnosis" she then commented on my assessment that I wasn't worthy of treatment. I saw her once and this was her quality of care. My prayers are for her to get the help she needs before trying to damage any more unsuspecting people.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Awful Psych. Down right sorry excuss for a provider

Goes above and beyond

Posted on May 1st, 2012

BEST psychiatrist I have ever worked with. She cared for 5 of my children and dealt with: mood disorder, ADHD, autism, PDD-NOS, anxiety, depression. This doc does her homework. She's THE most up-to-date on uses for medications and dealing with difficult and unique situations. If we lived within 150 miles of her I would make the effort it took to get the kids to her... she has been impossible to replace.

Type 2 Diabetes