More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beverly Hendrickson
Dr. Beverly Hendrickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA, with other offices in San Juan Capistrano, CA and San Juan Capistrano, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hendrickson is affiliated with South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health, Mission Hospital and Anaheim Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Hendrickson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Beverly Hendrickson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Beverly Hendrickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.
Dr. Paulina Avendano
Mission Viejo, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Gordon McLorie
Mission Viejo, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Nandini Arul
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Mission Viejo, CA 0 mi14