Dr. Suzanne Howell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Howell?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Howell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 7th, 2016

Do NOT go here!!!

Look at the negative reviews on here and know that they are true. Dr. Howell is the worse doctor I ever encountered. She ran about an hour late even though I was the first appointment because she didn't get to work until an hour late, yet she snapped at me when I had concerns about my child's development that I wanted to bring to her attention. She misdiagnosed my son and knew it when it was later brought to her attention, yet she offered no apology. This happened more than once. She seems nice at first, but is rude and cares more about making money than providing genuine quality care. We went to her practice due to the convenient location, but I regret not leaving sooner given Dr. Howell's misdiagnosis has caused my child issues that he will be stuck with for life. Please do not go here!!! There are many other pediatricians in the area that are much better.

January 27th, 2015

I am telling all mothers out there do not take your kids here. Dr. Howell is confrontational and angry person. The receptionist are unprofessional and rude. This place milks you for your copay. Find a different place to go.

October 10th, 2014

IT'S A TRAP

If you're like me, you are looking at this place because of its convenient location. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT GO HERE. Avoid this place like the Ebola virus. On two separate occasions I had both Dr. Howell and Banta arrive 45 minutes late with a very minimalist apology and excuse about traffic. Yeah, I get it, the traffic in DC is bad. Guess what? Leave early. I don't show up to work late, why are they? I took an hour off of work to go there and now have to call my boss and tell him I'm going to be an extra hour late because my doctor didn't show up. Seems extremely unprofessional. Howell doesn't have the patience and doesn't really listen to your concerns. My son has a dent/flat spot in his head now (he's 4) from the time he was in infant. I brought it to her attention and she dismissively said "It will be fine." Well guess what? It's not fine, he has a noticeable flat spot that could have easily been avoided if he wore some head gear for a few months. They move people in an out of here as fast as possible. It's like a giant meat factory for little kids. NEXT! Honestly, do yourself a favor and go somewhere that cares about your kids, even if the location isn't as convenient.

February 4th, 2014

Be careful of this practice this is a business for money

This place is about making money instead of patient care. Having a practice in fairfax corner may require extra money but that does not equate to forceful diagnoses and billing to insurance. Doc told us that the vaccine is drawn without even our consent and when we refused to take she told us they will still bill the insurance **No wonder healthcare cost is going up***. Anyways I would not recommend this place where there is no quality and time management, If you have an appointment at 2 PM you will not be out there until 4:30.. Stay away find someone else

August 2nd, 2012

Unprofessional, rude

Dr. Howell's entire practice is incredibly unprofessional and rude. They scream and yell at parents, they scream and yell at children. They ruptured my niece's ear drum and didn't even acknowledge that she was in pain or that they made a mistake. They are absolutely horrible and it's a wonder that they're still in practice at all.

October 23rd, 2011

Mixed experiences

Dr. Howell had been kind and nice in the past. But one day during an appt she just kind of lost it and got really upset and unprofessional. I had some concerns and issues about my sons allergies and she was snappy and rude and let out a big frustrated and aggravated sigh and grimace...my son had not slept well for months due to his allergies, I was at my wits end...I was not rude to her or pushy and I did not raise my voice or grimace...I really wanted her insight on potential milk allergies. It turns out he was allergic to milk and removing dairy from his diet significantly improved his health. I was told patronizingly that its probably not milk. We all have our bad days, but since then I have stayed away and tried to make appointments with the other MDs. Please listen to parents and their insights and concerns.

April 1st, 2011

worst doctor ever, let my baby suffer for almost 2 years

Dr.Howell does not have any idea what she is doing. I dont go there since couple of months and my daughter has had many different conditions and helth problems. Recently my daughter was diagnosed with cow`s milk allergy and MALNUTRITION caused by that allergy. She has that since infancy but was never diagnosed by Dr.Howell. Everytime I would complain about my daughter`s severe constipation or other problems, I was yelled at and my daughter was called a drama queen.I am shocked by incompetence and total lack of any interest in my baby`s health!!! I could go on and on.

August 15th, 2009

a doctor we can trust

She is loving, caring, the kids love her. She renewed my trust in pediatricians.Her diagnosis were, for us, always correct. She tries to follow moms line and is always very opened to discuss the situation with you and she really hears what you, mom, know about what is going on, and really takes it in consideration when diagnosing.Me and my two kids love her!She makes with the patient a great time!

September 23rd, 2016