Dr. Beverly Huszarik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.5

November 21st, 2016
avoid this Doctor if possible. Very rude and clueless. Shined a light in my eyes, asked me a couple of questions and then sent me to get a CT scan. She had absolutely no idea of the cause of my severe pain in my abdomen and frankly she didnt care. I spend all that money to go to the ER because i have excruiating pain in my abdomen and i got lousy service.

August 25th, 2015
Consumer/Patients beware of so called dr Beverly Huszarik
I was seen by this "doctor" at crittenton ER and she was despicable ! The worst bedside manner! Made me feel like I was a piece of trash and a complete bother. I have never in my life been so offended by someone that is supposed to be providing medical care! She refused to let me speak, kept talking over me, blurted out personal information in front of countless strangers! Talk about a breech of patient confidentiality ! I actually had to get up and leave , without having medical treatment from this doctor, whilst I was in excruciating pain! I would rather bleed internally than let this woman be my dr! If you encounter this so called doctor, please ask for another one. Or better yet, go to a different hospital! But I strongly advise to not go to crittenton if she is on duty. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with the state health board, among others. Consumers beware! This person should not allowed to treat anything with a pulse! That was my experience with this "doctor".

February 14th, 2010
Unprofessional to say the least.
Dr. Huszarik appeared to judge myself personally based on my appearance the second she stepped into my emergency room. When Dr. Huszarik asked me for an explaination of why I was there, which I had previously given the exact statement to the clinic I originally started at, the emergency room triage, my two seperate nurses, and finally an uninterested Dr. Huszarik. After I attempted to explain all aspects of my complex condition (enlarged heart ventrical) Dr. Huszarik ordered 2 basic tests with less than 30 seconds of hands on time that included shining a light in my eyes after I explained a perscription to medical marijuana (presumably checking if I came in "high") and looking into my mouth for under 3 seconds. To keep the review simple and helpful keep in mind that Dr. Huszarik appears to be VERY judgemental to different sterotypes we have these days. I believe Dr. Huszarik judged myself based on my personal appearance of my passion for the art of tattooing which is very visable on my body. The ending words I was left with by her was "keep in mind you could still have instant cardiac death at any time." and walked away, not exactly comforting to someone who is leaving the emergency room. I would seek else where for medical help. I have been to the emergency room at Crittenton hospital over 50 times in the 20 years I have been going there and I have NEVER had another experience as horrible as I did this afternoon.