A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly James, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. James has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Ann Addison James MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly A. James practice?
- Dr. Beverly James has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly James practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Lynwood Pathologists.