A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Lange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Lange, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Radiation-Induced Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lange graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lange has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lange accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beverly J. Lange practice?
Dr. Beverly Lange practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Medical Oncology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians, King Of Prussia Oncologists, and King Of Prussia Pathologists.