Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beverly Lombardi
Dr. Beverly Lombardi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albert Lea, MN. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lombardi is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin, Humboldt County Memorial Hospital and Luther Midelfort Oakridge. She speaks English.
Dr. Beverly Lombardi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Beverly Lombardi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albert Lea, MN.
Dr. Meera Krishnan
Albert Lea, MN 0 mi38
Dr. Robert Dalton
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Albert Lea, MN 0 mi46
Dr. Ghaziuddin Qadri
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Albert Lea, MN 0 mi13