A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Lorell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Lorell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Tamponade
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorell graduated from Stanford University. She has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Hall Lorell MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly H. Lorell practice?
- Dr. Beverly Lorell has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Lorell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.