A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Lorell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorell
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Lorell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Tamponade
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorell graduated from Stanford University. She has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Hall Lorell MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly H. Lorell practice?
- Dr. Beverly Lorell has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Lorell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.