A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Ludders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Ludders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludders graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ludders has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Rmc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ludders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beverly J. Ludders practice?
Dr. Beverly Ludders practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.