A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Ludders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Ludders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludders graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ludders has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly J Ludders MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly J. Ludders practice?
- Dr. Beverly Ludders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Ludders practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Primary Care Doctors.