A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Ludders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Ludders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludders
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ludders Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludders graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ludders has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly J Ludders MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly J. Ludders practice?
- Dr. Beverly Ludders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Ludders practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.