inactive

Beverly J Ludders MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 4th, 2010
Great physician and person
Dr. Bev is always researching and reading the latest information pertinent to her health care delivery. I have never found anyone who is as informed and caring. Sadly, she has now retired, a huge loss to Boise. Most recently she educated me on T scores for bone density. She was aggressive in getting mine back where they needed to be. She very much likes her patience to be active in their health care.

October 19th, 2009
I've had a great 19 years with Dr. Ludders!
She's not the softest dough in the bakery but she is smart and she knows about women's health. A specialist recently praised her ability to detect thyroid nodules early. My first visit to her was when I was suffering with depression. I still remember how she set down her clipboard and walked right up and gave me a hug. She cares deeply about her patients even though her delivery can be a little harsh. My only disappointment with her has been her seeming reluctance to learn about Al-Anon and how 12-step recovery can work hand-in-hand with traditional medicine to improve physical health and quality of life.

October 11th, 2009
Awful, awful , awful!!!!
I still shudder when I see her name in print. Worst , most humiliating office visit of my life. In my opinion she is not up to date and should have retired years ago. Based on her questions to me, in my opinion, it also appears that she intensely dislikes alternative medicine and also, in my opinion, does not like any patient who thinks for themselves.

January 9th, 2009
Dr. Beverly Ludders is a careful and caring doctor. She listens and she know how to help.

July 31st, 2008
Compassion and caring
Dr Bev is very attentive to her patients needs and does not rush to judgement or diagnosis.She rocks!