A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Mcleod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Mcleod, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mcleod
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mcleod Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Mcleod, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcleod graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mcleod has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly F Mcleod MD is a female Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly F. Mcleod practice?
- Dr. Beverly Mcleod has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Mcleod practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Concord, CA.
See Concord Hematologists and Concord Oncologists.