A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly McMillan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly McMillan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McMillan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Ann McMillan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly A. McMillan practice?
- Dr. Beverly McMillan has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly McMillan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.