A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Nazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Nazarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Nazarian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazarian graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nazarian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nazarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beverly L. Nazarian practice?
Dr. Beverly Nazarian practices Pediatrics near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians.