A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Nester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nester graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Nester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Joann Nester MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Beverly J. Nester practice?
- Dr. Beverly Nester has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Nester practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Apple Valley, CA.
See Apple Valley Primary Care Doctors.