A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Nester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Nester is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nester
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nester Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nester graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Nester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Joann Nester MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Beverly J. Nester practice?
- Dr. Beverly Nester has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Nester practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Apple Valley, CA.
See Apple Valley Primary Care Doctors.