A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Neyland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Neyland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Neyland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neyland graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Neyland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Ann Neyland MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beverly A. Neyland practice?
- Dr. Beverly Neyland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Neyland practices Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.