A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Niehls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Niehls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niehls
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Niehls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Niehls, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niehls graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Niehls has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Jean Niehls MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly J. Niehls practice?
- Dr. Beverly Niehls has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Niehls practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.