A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Niehls is Good. Dr. Niehls has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Niehls, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Niehls graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Niehls has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niehls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Niehls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beverly J. Niehls practice?
Dr. Beverly Niehls practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beverley Niehls