A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Niehls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Niehls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Niehls, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niehls graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Niehls has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Jean Niehls MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly J. Niehls practice?
- Dr. Beverly Niehls has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Niehls practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.