A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Wood is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Wood, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Wood MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly Wood practice?
- Dr. Beverly Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Wood practices Diagnostic Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.