Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beverly Pfister
Dr. Beverly Pfister, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Alexandria, VA and Lutherville Timonium, MD (and 1 other location). She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pfister is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Beverly Pfister has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Beverly Pfister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Sabuhi Khan
Fairfax, VA 0 mi16
Dr. Lishan Kassa
Fairfax, VA 0.41 mi18
Dr. Mary Alexander
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Fairfax, VA 0.43 mi14