A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Pickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Pickens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickens graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Pickens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Pickens DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Beverly Pickens practice?
- Dr. Beverly Pickens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Pickens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Norcross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Norcross Obstetricians & Gynecologists.