A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Prince, Otolaryngologist, Oncological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Prince, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Prince has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prince accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beverly Prince practice?
Dr. Beverly Prince practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Coudersport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, NY.
See Coudersport Otolaryngologists.