A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Roberts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Roberts DO and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly Roberts practice?
- Dr. Beverly Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Roberts practices Internal Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists.