Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beverly Roberts
Dr. Beverly Roberts, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with other offices in Virginia Beach, VA and Norfolk, VA (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center and Sentara Leigh Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Beverly Roberts has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Beverly Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Alyaman Saeed
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi26
Dr. David Haden
Virginia Beach, VA 0.08 mi29
Dr. Roque Planas
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Virginia Beach, VA 0.56 mi42