A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Rogers, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rogers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Barton Rogers MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly B. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Beverly Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Rogers practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.