A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Rogers, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rogers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Barton Rogers MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly B. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Beverly Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Rogers practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.