Dr. Beverly Sicherer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Sicherer?

August 16th, 2016

New patient appointment

She should be more thorough with her patients I felt like I was the rushed I would have waited I would gladly wait past my appointment time knowing she was taking care of everyone else and giving me the adequate time she did not review my medication and I felt uncomfortable asking her to do that

February 19th, 2012

I have no respect for this Doctor. She has a bed side mannor of a wet mop. She argues with you when you tell her that you would like a physical to see if the blocklage in one of your arties have got any worse. I needed a blood test for my diabetes and suggested that I wanted to get it in vero beach, fl. which I have used in the past, but she argued with me and said that I had to get it there. I had it taken in vero any way. I would not recomend this Dr. to any one.

July 22nd, 2017