A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Smith is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Diane Smith MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beverly D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Beverly Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Smith practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists and Saint Louis Child Psychiatrists.