A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Richard H. Hutchings Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Diane Smith MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beverly D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Beverly Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Smith practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.