A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Stoudemire-Howlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Stoudemire-Howlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoudemire-Howlett
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Stoudemire-Howlett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Stoudemire-Howlett, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoudemire-Howlett graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stoudemire-Howlett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly A Stoudemire-Howlett FACC, FACP, and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Beverly A. Stoudemire-Howlett practice?
- Dr. Beverly Stoudemire-Howlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Stoudemire-Howlett practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Cardiologists.