Overall Review

3.3

August 9th, 2016
Wonderful !!!!!

May 23rd, 2015
Cancer
She was an ok doctor I would say until she got cancer. I feel bad that she personally got cancer but after she came from having cancer. She scared my whole family at one point or the other. At one point she told my husband that he had cancer, then if that wasn't worse enough she told my daughter she had breast cancer. After awhile like 2 years later I actually got breast cancer and she acted like I was just being paranoid. I kept going to her because she was the only doctor in town. Luckily next town over got some more dr. And I never have to go back to her again . I wouldnt trust her. She might changed since it's been a couple of years.... I'm just trying you what happened to me.

May 16th, 2014
worthless and rude

December 20th, 2013
I had a poor experience with this Dr. nearly 15 years ago, but kept an open mind when I needed an anti inflammatory med for arthritis pain. This "Dr." refused to treat me due to the fact that she "had no records" on me., It was explained that 90 percent of my medical history was on file at ER In the very facility where we sat. She was curt, extremely rude and refused to even offer an exam or a tylenol It was explained that both of my regular physicians were closed at that time and no narcotics were requested or suggested by myself or my caregiver. I was rudely dismissed and will never bother to stop at this hometown hospital again. It is a shame that we are forced to drive an hour or more for physician care. The entire day was spent attempting to get treatment which I finally received the following day from a specialist in another North Texas county. I an sorry I even bothered to think , perhaps she had a bad day many years before, but alas, she was even more unpleasant. My blood pressure was dangerously high that night and suffered a TIA, caught by a real doctor who proceeded to treat me.

June 26th, 2012
Great doctor
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr Waddleton and her staff. She is very caring and listens well to all of my symptoms and concerns.