Dr. Beverly Williams-Cleaves Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Williams-Cleaves?

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Very pleasant visit and it was worth the wait and drive :)

Great Physician and Person

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Dr. Wms-Cleaves has been my Dr for over 20 years to include the 15 years that I lived in Nashville. In order to avoid the 4 hr drive from Nashville to Memphis, I tried on numerous occasions to find a dr in Nashville (including Vanderbilt) and no one compared to Dr Wms- Cleaves knowledge, experience, attentiveness and most of all her bed size manner. Now that I'm living in West TN again, Dr Wms- Cleaves will be my dr until the day she retires or I no longer need an Endocrinologist. She treats me for Thyroid cancer and reactive hypoglycemia and I have never doubted her treatment decisions and because of her, I've been cancer free for over twenty years. Her office staff can be a bit annoying, but I endure it because she is a top notch doctor, second to none. Daphne, her nurse is also a great person. You will have a long wait at your appointment, but it's because she doesn't rush her patients during the exam. And she will call you and discuss your tests and treatment plan with you in great detail. Very few doctors like her left in the world.

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

I have been her patient for 35 yrs.Dr. Wms-cleaves is the BEST doctor that I have ever gone to.I started having some very challenging illnesses,but she always gave me hope.I feel quiet honored to have her as 'my'doctor.She is very thorough,knowledgeable and professional.I trust with my life!

Posted on July 14th, 2017