A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Zavaleta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Zavaleta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Zavaleta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zavaleta graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zavaleta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Harlingen Medical Center
- Christus Santa Rosa Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly A Zavaleta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly A. Zavaleta practice?
- Dr. Beverly Zavaleta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Zavaleta practices Family Medicine near Brownsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX.
See Brownsville Primary Care Doctors.