A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bevra Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bevra Hahn, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bevra Hannahs Hahn MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bevra H. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Bevra Hahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bevra Hahn practices Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Rheumatologists.