Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Koren Kirkpatrick on Jan 27th, 2016

Dr banadda is wonderful ! Very knowledgable. Takes his time with patients.

Background show details Background
by Aloysius Ntambi - 256772513188 on Jul 5th, 2013

I knew Dr. Banadda from his school days. He has been a very kind man all his life. In fact I lived with his late mother when I was a young boy and I remember he always bought me nice things, despite the fact that I was not a true relative of his. His mother requested my parents that I stay with her because all her children were away either for marriage or studies. I met him again in kampala when he was advancing his medical education at makerere University. Again he took me on and helped me a great deal to persue my studies. I often went to the clinic where he worked whenever I fell sick and gave me first class attention. I am thrilled to find that he rates high in his career but am not surprised that he is very good because he has been the type of person all his life. He must have inherited all the good traits from his warm mother. Very many thank yous and congratulations to a dedicated servant of God.

Great work show details Great work
Feb 26th, 2012

I've seen Dr.Banadda several times over the past year and a half and each visit I received the best care ever. I was treated as thouth my health realy mattered.Thank you and keep up the good work.

Phyllzworld show details Phyllzworld
Jul 13th, 2011

I am a long time patient of the doctors, and throughout he years he has been the best Dr I could find. He took care of my mom as well. He is compassionate, truthful,and genuinely cares about your health. His office staff are kind and courteous, and extremely helpful as well. As an RN, I give this doctor my best and highest rating.

Doctor's Response

thank you!!

Dec 1st, 2010

I love the doctor and his assistant.

Doctor's Response

thank you!!

Awesome show details Awesome
Nov 23rd, 2010

No matter what , he listens to you, allows you the opportunity to take part in your treatment, he offers advise, but never push is ideals on you, courtious, compassionate and like a friend . He an awesome Doctor as well as Man .