Internists

770 E Providence Rd
Ste 112
Aldan, PA 19018
610-626-4400
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2013

I have known this individual for more than 20 years. He used to work for Philadelphia's public health center on 45 & Haverford. At one point he was my doctor. He always sounds friendly, specially to women. At the time, he shared with me about his previous and current girlfriends. he sounded lige a gentleman until I learned from another friend more about him. My African friend told me that he asked her to go out with him and she told him that she was married. He told her many things about himself and education background. Why is he not telling all his credentials? At one point I he posted on the internet saying he received his medical degrees from Makerere University in Uganda and University of London in England. Now the later is gone from the list. At one point he also listed his offices at Philadelphia Mercy, Mercy Fitz. in Lansdowne area, another office in Darby, and his currently listed office. With the exception of the one in Clifton Heights, all are wiped out from the website. This person even afraid to post his picture on his face book or website. What are his office hours? My question is "how reliable is the information listed on his website?" He listed over 20 addresses under his names. When asked people who live at those addresses, they said they don't know the person. For example one lady who happened to be an eye doctor who has an office in Yeadon, PA, her odfice was listed as. dr. Banadda's home address, which is not true. Same in Upper Darby, about three houses listed under his name, which are not true. One thing I found out through my investigation about Dr. Banadda is that he is 54 years old single, but he who continued to have affairs with married women mostly from Ethiopia, India, Kenya. Nigeria, and Uganda. The investigation will continue and the truth will come out. If it is true, his secret affairs with married women must stop. If it is true, he must stop stealing the trust of innocent women who became victims of his lies.

|  Background  |  show details
by Aloysius Ntambi - 256772513188 on Jul 5th, 2013

I knew Dr. Banadda from his school days. He has been a very kind man all his life. In fact I lived with his late mother when I was a young boy and I remember he always bought me nice things, despite the fact that I was not a true relative of his. His mother requested my parents that I stay with her because all her children were away either for marriage or studies. I met him again in kampala when he was advancing his medical education at makerere University. Again he took me on and helped me a great deal to persue my studies. I often went to the clinic where he worked whenever I fell sick and gave me first class attention. I am thrilled to find that he rates high in his career but am not surprised that he is very good because he has been the type of person all his life. He must have inherited all the good traits from his warm mother. Very many thank yous and congratulations to a dedicated servant of God.

|  Great work  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

I've seen Dr.Banadda several times over the past year and a half and each visit I received the best care ever. I was treated as thouth my health realy mattered.Thank you and keep up the good work.

|  Phyllzworld  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I am a long time patient of the doctors, and throughout he years he has been the best Dr I could find. He took care of my mom as well. He is compassionate, truthful,and genuinely cares about your health. His office staff are kind and courteous, and extremely helpful as well. As an RN, I give this doctor my best and highest rating.

Doctor's Response

thank you!!

|  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

I love the doctor and his assistant.

Doctor's Response

thank you!!

|  Awesome  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

No matter what , he listens to you, allows you the opportunity to take part in your treatment, he offers advise, but never push is ideals on you, courtious, compassionate and like a friend . He an awesome Doctor as well as Man .