Overall Review

3.4

September 14th, 2015
Finest GYN doctor I have ever gone to.
I've been seeing Dr. Shah for close to 40 years and I can't say enough good things about her expertise, bedside manner and humanity. I travel from NJ to NY to seek her services. She knows my history without reviewing my file. What more could you ask for from your doctor. She is the BEST!

June 6th, 2014
Insensitive and Unprofessional
She basically accused my of being "promiscuous" because of the fact that I've been on birth control since puberty to regulate my cycle and prevent acne. The last thing she said to me before I left her office vowing in my head to never return was "wear a condom!" She is an insensitive woman full of prejudice and unprofessionalism.

September 7th, 2011
Awful
This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. At first she diagnosed me as having an STD, but then realized she had the wrong chart. She tried to double bill me twice and charged me for an appointment just to get my medical records. She also took tests on me that were at the wrong time and so it came back that I have a hormonal imbalance when really the test was done at the wrong time of the month. Her office is dirty, equipment is outdated and she is awful at taking blood. It hurts. Seeing her was a waste of my time and money. Dr. Shah, you should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of your patients.