A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhadresh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhadresh Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhadresh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
- Freeport Mem Hosp, Freeport, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhadresh Anantray Patel MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bhadresh A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhadresh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhadresh Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Freeport, IL.
See Freeport Internists and Freeport Cardiologists.