A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhadresh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhadresh Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhadresh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
- Freeport Mem Hosp, Freeport, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhadresh Anantray Patel MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bhadresh A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhadresh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhadresh Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Freeport, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pecatonica, IL.
See Freeport Internists and Freeport Cardiologists.